Fabritex – The Utmost in Temporary Steel Warehouse Manufacturers
Our temporary warehouse structures are custom designed for each client’s unique specifications, using materials such as aluminum extrusions and steel component parts. While these structures are considered temporary, they are often used for long-term storage by our clients, such as businesses that rent out event tents.
As a business that supports clients and other businesses through the design and manufacturing of structural steel and other metal components across a vast array of industries, Fabritex understands the different ways a well-designed warehouse can support a business. This deep knowledge informs the design and manufacturing process, as we understand that your warehouse isn’t just a place to hold stuff. It’s a critical part of your operation that must be designed and built in such a way that it streamlines your processes and allows you to optimize your efficiency.
Temporary warehouse structures and portable warehouse buildings are incredibly fast to construct and can be built on a variety of different surfaces. Fabritex temporary steel warehouses are designed to eliminate interior support posts, meaning they have wide, open spaces for the most efficient movement within the structure.
TEMPORARY STRUCTURE FRAMEWORK & CONFIGURATION
At Fabritex, we offer fully customizable features of portable warehouse structures to meet your unique needs. Some framework and configuration options include:
- Temporary Framework
- Aluminum box beam event-style tents
- Semi-Permanent Framework
- Tube truss fabric top structures
- Building Accessories
- Loading Docks
PORTABLE STRUCTURE BENEFITS
- Quick Turnaround on Warehouse Construction & Delivery – Once your order is received, the team at Fabritex utilizes our manufacturing and distribution network to complete construction and deliver to our clients by typically 2-4
- Flexible, Versatile Design – We build warehouses to your unique specifications, and the warehouse structure can be redesigned, disassembled, and relocated to meet your needs.
- Durable Construction – Our warehouse structures are constructed using high-quality materials such as aluminum extrusions and steel component parts that are built to withstand harsh environments and outlast the competition. Additionally, we offer a warranty on our portable warehouse structures.
- Significant Operational Savings – Portable warehouses provide major savings to your bottom line due to a decrease in overall project costs, ongoing maintenance costs, and operating and energy expenses.
- Warranties – We offer warranties dependent on the two types of tents, as well as fabric and steel.
TEMPORARY WAREHOUSE APPLICATIONS
Fabritex partners with clients in various industries to design custom portable warehouses ideal for each unique application. Our temporary warehouse solutions are utilized in a wide variety of applications, including:
- Commercial Storage
- Government & Municipalities
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Energy
- Temporary Housing & Disaster
Got A Project?
We specialize in Tube, Sheet Metal and Plate fabrication. No job is too small or too large. Contact us today to request a quote!
Fabritex has over 20 years in the metal fabrication business across a wide variety of industries. This experience is leveraged on behalf of each and every client we serve, no matter how big or small the project size is. Each project receives the benefit of our expertise and experience – not to mention our 110,000 square foot facility with state-of-the-art equipment that covers all facets of the manufacturing process for temporary warehouse structures.
Fabritex is the clear standout among temporary steel warehouse manufacturers – contact us today to begin getting your own customized quote. See how the Fabritex advantage can be leveraged on behalf of your business today.